Intramural Sports is a great way to stay fit and compete with other students on campus and interact with FitRec members! The Moraine Valley Intramural Sports program is open to students and faculty/staff, regardless of physical ability or skill level and FitRec Members. Guest are not permitted to participate. The program provides an opportunity for all to participate in individual, dual, and team sports at various levels of competition.
Enjoy the sport of your choice in a fun, friendly and safe environment. Intramural sports are free for full-time Moraine Valley students and part-time Moraine Valley students with FitRec memberships. MVCC ID is required to participate.
Intramurals at Moraine Valley Community College are free to ALL current students, faculty and staff. FitRec members are also allowed to participate, but fees may apply.
- Pickleball – Friday, Sept. 7th 9 a.m.
- Flag Football – Thursdays, Sept. 20th, 27th, Oct. 4th and Oct. 11th, 3 p.m., check in at field adjacent to 111th St.
- Tennis – Friday, Oct. 5th – 2 p.m. – Tennis Courts
- Volleyball – Monday, Oct. 15th – 2 p.m. – Gymnasium in Building H
- Ping Pong – Tuesday, Oct. 23rd – 1:30 p.m. – Game Room in Building U
*Tournament times above are start times, ending times dependent on number of teams/players
For more information, contact Mike Schneider at (708) 608-4013 or email@example.com.