The FitRec Account app is a mobile version of your membership at the Health, Fitness & Recreation Center. Available for free in the Apple and Google Play app stores, anyone that is an active FitRec member has the ability to access their account through the app. With your account at your fingertips, you can update your information on file, check-in to the facility, and much more. Click the links below for steps and video tutorials on how to use the app.
How Do I…
…download the app?
Search for the free FitRec Account in the Apple Store or Google Play.
…login to the app?
If you have already been issued credentials to register for programs online, those are the same username and password you will use on the app. If you do not already have online credentials, follow the steps below:
- Call (708) 608-4000 or stop by Membership Services and ask for your login credentials and verify the email address on file. If you do not have an email address, the login information cannot be sent.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials.
- In the email, a link will direct you to the online portal. There you will enter the temporary password provided in the email.
- On your first time logging in, it will ask if you want to change your password and then username.
- Once you have updated that information, use the username and password to log into the app.
*Please note, you cannot change your picture or first/last name on the app. Also, you cannot edit, add, or remove any related accounts on your membership. This can only be updated at Membership Services.
For more information on the FitRec Account app, contact Membership Services at (708) 608-4000 or email Julie Ray at email@example.com.