UPDATE: At this time, FitRec is only allowing member-sponsored guests to use the facility at this time. Guests must pay the daily fee at Membership Services and enter and exit the facility with their member sponsor. Thanks for your understanding!
Interested in trying out the HFRC before purchasing a membership? Try it for a day by purchasing a guest pass:
$15 per day for community guests
$10 for Moraine Valley students and active employees
$10 for Dependents 3-15 years old
- Single-entry passes are available to any guest associated with a current and active FitRec member.
- There is a limit of three guests per membership per day. Guests must enter and exit with their sponsored member. Note: A family membership is considered (1) membership.
- Guest must provide a photo ID and sign the release of liability/waiver form.
- The pass is good for one entry; guest may not exit the facility and re-enter.
- Equipment checkout is available for members only.
- Solicitation of members by any guest for sponsorship is not permitted.
Please stop by the Membership Services desk with your photo ID to register as a guest. A legal guardian (18+) must be present and sign this facility waiver for guests ages 17 and under to use the facility.