Information For Campus Tours
In-person campus tours are limited and only by appointment. Each tour will have no more than five total participants. In addition to in-person tours, we are now offering a virtual campus tour.
Visit Moraine Valley’s and see first-hand how we rival four-year schools. We offer a number of visit events throughout the year and schedule campus tours every Monday on our Palos Hills campus.
About Campus Tours
Tours are only by appointment. Due to the limited space, students are limited to one guest to accompany them on the tour. Please fill out the form below to request a tour.
- Tour request must include the number of family members who will attend.
- No additional family members will be allowed over the original confirmed request.
- Each person coming to campus must complete a COVID-19 self-screening using the visitor's link to Cleared4Class found here. If the screening results in a "Cleared for Access" message, you are permitted on campus. Please show your results at the Photo ID desk before taking the tour.
On the Day of the Tour
- Tour participants must check in at the Photo ID desk located in Building S, Room S100 (enter under the clock tower).
- Participants must show Campus Clear app results at the Photo ID desk. Anyone experiencing any COVID symptoms will not be able to take part in the tour.
- Once checked in at the Photo ID desk, participants will begin the tour at the Admissions Office (Building S, Room S101).
Visit Moraine Valley This Week Palos Hills Campus We offer regularly scheduled tours on Mondays at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on the Palos Hills campus. Simply come to Building S and meet at the Admissions Office, Room S101. Tours last about 45 minutes. Below are the next available dates for a tour. Blue Island and Tinley Park Locations To tour the Education Center in Blue Island or the Southwest Education Center in Tinley Park you must complete the form below and set up an appointment with the site coordinator. Contact the Admissions Office at (708) 974-5355 for information.
Complete the form below if you're interested in touring campus with one of Moraine Valley's Admissions representatives. If you have questions, please Contact Admissions at (708) 974-5355. We look forward to showing you around our amazing campus!