Every day, students must be signed in by their parent or guardian. Students will be escorted to and from their classroom by their instructor or Moraine Valley staff.
Drop Off and Pick Up Locations:
- Main campus in Palos Hills - 9000 W. College Parkway
- Building M - the lobby, next to the building entrance
- Building T and F - outside of the classroom
- Southwest Education Center in Tinley Park - 17900 S. 94th Ave
- Main Entrance - the lobby, next to the building entrance
Ample, free parking is available on campus.
We require a minimum number of enrolled students to run a class. To avoid inconvenience to students, staff will cancel a class three to five business days in advance of the start date and offer participants alternative classes (if applicable) or a full refund.
Join our mailing list!
Stay up to date on courses, registration details and more.