Welcome to FitRec Live, which started on March 30, 2020, where you can access virtual workouts with FitRec’s nationally certified group fitness instructors live streamed right to your living room. The Fall 1 FitRec Live schedule will begin on Monday, August 24 and runs through Sunday, October 18. Until we publish the new FitRec Live schedule, please use our recordings below or our FitRec Archives page to watch a recording of your favorite virtual classes.
***NEW*** If you are looking for some more variety in your virtual fitness routine, FitRec has another solution for you. Partnering with a number of other fitness sites from around the nation, FitRec is bringing you free access to their virtual fitness classes as well. To learn how to access these classes, CLICK HERE
- Download the app Zoom and create an account first before joining the first class. The app is FREE.
- All participants will be muted upon entry into class. You can “unmute” yourself if you would like to interact with your instructor or other participants.
- All classes are 50 minutes in length; you can log in up to 5 minutes before the start of class, and “hang out” for 5 minutes post-class.
- Your instructors recommend having your video turned on for class if you are able; this creates a greater community and gives instructors the opportunity to instruct you effectively.
- All classes will be using minimal equipment; however, instructors may have you use household items to enhance your workout. They will let you know before class begins what is needed.
- Classes will be recorded and posted to the FitRec website to be viewed later if you can’t make it to class. Please note that these videos are subject for use on other platforms, so if you prefer to not be seen, you can opt to keep your video feature turned off.
- If you choose to exercise to these videos or live stream workouts, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that the exercises carry an inherent risk of physical injury – particularly if you have a history of health problems or any previous injuries. To the extent permitted by law, the Health, Fitness and Recreation Center (FitRec) and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in this video and any instructions and advice provided.
To join FitRec Live on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 829-492-3609
12 p.m. – Monday Mobility with Dash
Tuesday, September 29:
9 a.m. – Power Yoga with Erin
11 a.m. -Sit & Fit with Nancy
Wednesday, September 30:
12 p.m. – Lengthen to Strengthen with Dash
Thursday, October 1:
8:30 a.m. – Cardio Fusion with Amanda
11 a.m. – Sit & Fit with Amanda
Friday, October 2:
11 a.m. – Yo-Chi with Nancy
Saturday, October 3:
No virtual classes
Sunday, October 4:
9:30 a.m. – Vinyasa Yoga with Erin
If you would like to view older recordings of previous FitRec LIVE! virtual classes, please CLICK HERE to view our FitRec LIVE archives page.