Students can receive several services at the Southwest Education Center. Among the services we offer are enrollment assistance to help begin the admissions process and financial aid assistance. We also help with completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online and advising assistance. You can also get help determining your classes needed to complete a degree and/or certificate, get help planning for future classes, and get help transferring to your next college.
- Complete the admissions process
- Obtain study materials for placement tests
- Receive assistance with completing New Student Orientation
- Receive help with online registration
Financial Aid Assistance
- Receive help with completing your FAFSA online
- Review steps to receive financial aid at Moraine Valley
- Obtain information on financial deadlines
- Submit financial aid paperwork
- Review transfer and/or career programs available at Moraine Valley
- Determine classes needed to complete a degree and/or certificate
- Receive help planning for current and future classes
- Receive help transferring to a four-year college or university
Contact: Nathan Lewis. Student Development Specialist, Southwest Education Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (708) 974-5469.
Virtual Writing Center
The Virtual Writing Center at Moraine Valley’s Southwest Education Center provides students access to a computer and phone in order to call the main campus Writing Center and take advantage of the services without leaving the Southwest Center and traveling to the main campus. Please see the front desk for assistance in meeting with a virtual writing tutor. Students can walk right in – no appointment necessary.