• Are you an English Language Learner interested in enrolling in academic English classes?
  • Did you graduate from a foreign high school, college, or university where instruction was primarily given in a language other than English?
  • Were you previously enrolled in an American high school bilingual/ESL program?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions and you are a community resident, you can seek advising services from the English Language Learner (ELL) Center in Building, S216. The ELL Center provides advice for English language learners who seek academic English instruction.


  • IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advising
  • Instructions for taking the Placement/ESL test
  • English Skill Support Resources
  • Foreign Credential Evaluation Information
  • Cultural Scholarship Information
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Access to all Activities and Programs Sponsored by Multicultural Student Affairs Contacts

Questions? Visit the ELL Center, Building S, Room S216, or call (708) 974-5475.

Student Resource Liaison

You can schedule an in-person meeting or over-the-phone conversation. We want to ensure that students feel welcomed and honored in whatever identity they hold.

Aurora Medina Zwick
Manager, English Language Learner Center/Undocumented Student Resource Liaison
Multi-Cultural Student Affairs