Parents can have peace of mind knowing their children’s safety and well-being is top priority.
- Door leading to classrooms and every outside door are locked at all times.
- Only a parent or others authorized by the parent are allowed to pick up a child—no exceptions.
- The center’s director and campus police department monitor interior of center, classrooms and playground.
- Campus police make frequent, daily walk-through checks at center.
- Cameras and microphones in classrooms allow parents to view their children in the observation room.
- All staff members, including student aides and volunteers, undergo comprehensive DCFS background checks.
- State and local fire marshals, public health department officials, and the Department of Children and Family Services routinely inspect the center.
- Moraine Valley’s pediatric nursing students provide health and wellness information for parents.