Cars allowed in lot starting at 10 a.m.
Registration closes at 2 p.m.
June-Sept. 5; $15 per car
Day of Registration: $20 (Cash only)
Registration fee will support automotive technology student scholarships. In the event of inclement weather, funds collected will be used for scholarships.
Cars will be judged by spectators, participants, automotive technology department staff/students, and a college VIP. Cars can win one of 31 awards, including Best of Show.
Cars will be parked in front of Building F.
Enter from east entrance on 88th Avenue
The Fun Stuff!
Swag bags for the first 100 entrants
50/50 Split the Pots! Drawings!
Modified Car Sponsors
The Fine Print
- The use of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited on the college campus.
- Maybe you told your buddy you’d save a spot for him. We’re sorry, but that’s not possible. Cars will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our college has an open-door policy for all to attend, and our car show is equally as welcoming to all makes, models and ages. If you’ve got a car you think is show worthy, register today!
- We sure wish we could accommodate 1,000 cars–after all this is a fundraiser–but we can’t. So, only the first 100 cars will have bragging rights that they helped raise money for scholarships for our automotive students.
- Goodie bags and T-shirts are one per car entered in the show.
- Say cheese! The college photographer will be on the grounds for our community celebration, which includes the car show. Check back to this site after the show to see if your car made it into our digital archives.
- Last, but certainly not least, we ask that you and your guests please be considerate of our beautiful campus and pick up after yourselves.
Enjoy the show and thank you for your support!