The Moraine Valley Police Department provides a variety of services to the staff, faculty and students within the college community. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Motorized, bicycle and foot patrol of campus buildings and grounds
- Providing emergency first aid for the ill or injured. Officers are also trained in the use of automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Access and control to college buildings and facilities
- Escort services on campus upon request
- Investigation into criminal offenses and related incidents
- Traffic accident investigation
- Enforcement of college traffic and parking rules and regulations
- Enforcement of college conduct rules and regulations
- Emergency motorist assistance
- Identification and correction of safety hazards
- Disaster control procedures in response to fire, tornado or other related emergency conditions
- Processing lost and found items
- Inspection of life and fire safety equipment
- Programs on accident and crime prevention
- Conduct "Right to Know" training seminars on hazardous materials
- Provide and make available information relevant to the "Jeanne Clery Act"
- Established a community sexual assault task force as required under the Campus Police Act (110 ILCS 12 - Campus Security Enhancement Act of 2008)
If you have any questions regarding any of the services we provide or about any other issues, please contact the Moraine Valley Police Department at (708) 974-5555 or ext. 5555.