Beginning Sunday, January 23, 2022, in order to attend an in-person performance at the Fine and Performing Arts Center (FPAC) at Moraine Valley Community College, audience members must provide proof of full vaccination. This change is occurring in response to increasingly strict contractual requirements of visiting artists, evolving performing arts industry standards, legal mandates, and audience expectations.
Proof of Vaccination Status
- Audience members who are not MVCC students or employees but are fully vaccinated should bring a photo ID and either their actual vaccination card, a photocopy of the card, or a picture of the card on your phone. Clearly visible should be the audience member’s name and the dates of first and second dose (or first dose, if Johnson & Johnson). The name on the vaccine card must match the name on the photo ID.
- Full vaccination requires that the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- The FPAC will accept the Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccine or other COVID-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- People ages 18 and under will not be required to show a photo ID if accompanied by an adult.
- Guests should arrive early to allow for screening to take place prior to the start of the performance. You will need to verify your vaccination status to allow for entry into your event. Screening is available from 60 minutes before to 30 minutes after the performance start time. If you arrive later than 30 minutes after the performance start time, you cannot be admitted to the theater. You must show proof of vaccination each separate day you attend a performance.
- If you cannot provide proof of vaccination, you will not be allowed to attend in-person events at the FPAC. We will be happy to provide a refund to anyone who cannot be admitted. If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office at (708) 974-5500 or BoxOffice@morainevalley.edu.
- Face coverings are required in indoor Moraine Valley spaces such as the FPAC. Face coverings must be worn throughout any event or performance. All audience members must wear a face covering throughout any in-person event or performance. Because children under the age of 2 are not able to do so safely, they will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the FPAC. Our facility is cleaned daily.
- If you feel unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine, please stay home, take care, and contact the Box Office at (708) 974-5500 or BoxOffice@morainevalley.edu before or on the day of your performance to receive a full credit for your tickets or to return them as a contribution to the Moraine Valley Community College Foundation.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the FPAC at (708) 974-5500 or BoxOffice@morainevalley.edu; we will be happy to help you. Thank you for your support of the FPAC and your cooperation as we work to make gathering as safe as possible.