Our “Meet the Artist” series will be taking a break during the holiday season and will continue on Tuesday, January 19. Please join our mailing list to receive updated information.
Join us as we spend time with some of our favorite artists from past seasons.
Each Tuesday at 7 p.m. CST, Tommy Hensel (director of the Fine and Performing Arts Center) will interview a popular artist from a recent season. Get to know more about performers who have shared their talents on our stages.
The live stream on our Facebook page will include about 30 minutes of interview followed by a time for questions posted by you, the viewers. And who knows? You might even get a little bit of spontaneous performance, as well. It’s live, after all, so you never know what’s going to happen.
Each interview will be recorded and made available on our YouTube channel.
- Tuesday, March 2: Joan Curto
- Tuesday, February 16: Hilary Ann Feldman
- Tuesday, February 2: David Edelfelt
- Tuesday, January 19: Marianne Murphy Orland
- Tuesday, December 15: Chris Smith
- Tuesday, November 24: Azam Ali and Loga Ramin Torkian
- Tuesday, November 10: Melissa Thodos
- Tuesday, October 20: Pioneer Winter
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: Wade Schaaf
- Tuesday, Oct. 6: Charo
- Tuesday, Sept. 29: Mariachi Herencia de Mexico
- Tuesday, Sept. 22: Wilfredo Rivera
- Tuesday, Sept. 15: Jorge Perez
- Tuesday,Sept. 1: Jessica Deahr
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: Farewell Angeline
- Tuesday, Aug. 18: David Wannen
- Tuesday, Aug. 11: Pat Hazell
- Tuesday, Aug. 4: Jodi Beach and Jim McDowell
- Tuesday, July 28: Bill Blagg
- Tuesday, July 21: Jim Peterik
- Tuesday, July 14: Nick Thomas
- Tuesday, July 7: Joshua Kane
- Tuesday, June 30: Beckie Menzie
- Tuesday, June 23: Vicki Quade
- Tuesday, June 16: Mister Mojo
- Tuesday, June 9: Lisa Rock
- Tuesday, May 26: Ben Vereen
- Tuesday, May 19: Jim Witter
For more information, visit our Facebook page.