Join us as we spend time with some of our favorite artists from past seasons.
Each Tuesday at 7 p.m. CST, Tommy Hensel (director of the Fine and Performing Arts Center) will interview a popular artist from a recent season. Get to know more about performers who have shared their talents on our stages.
The live stream on our Facebook page will include about 30 minutes of interview followed by a time for questions posted by you, the viewers. And who knows? You might even get a little bit of spontaneous performance, as well. It’s live, after all, so you never know what’s going to happen.
Each interview will be recorded and made available on our YouTube channel.
- Tuesday, May 19: Jim Witter
- Tuesday, May 26: Ben Vereen
- Tuesday, June 9: Lisa Rock
- Tuesday, June 16: Mister Mojo
- Tuesday, June 23: Vicki Quade
- Tuesday, June 30: Beckie Menzie
- Tuesday, July 7: Joshua Kane
- Tuesday, July 14: Nick Thomas
- Tuesday, July 21: Jim Peterik
- Tuesday, July 28: Bill Blagg
- Tuesday, Aug. 4: Jodi Beach and Jim McDowell
- Tuesday, Aug. 11: Pat Hazell
- Tuesday, Aug. 18: David Wannen
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: Farewell Angeline
- Tuesday,Sept. 1: Jessica Deahr
- Tuesday, Sept. 15: Jorge Perez
- Tuesday, Sept. 22: Wilfredo Rivera
- Tuesday, Sept. 29: Mariachi Herencia de Mexico
- Tuesday, Oct. 6: Charo
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: Wade Schaaf
For more information, visit our Facebook page.