On Tuesday, Nov. 27, the Moraine Valley Community College Foundation is again participating in #GivingTuesday which reminds us of the importance of giving to others during the holidays.
This year, when you give to the Foundation on Giving Tuesday, you can win!!! For every $25 you donate, you get a chance in a drawing for a box suite for 10 at a Chicago Bulls game! We will announce the winner on Nov. 28.
The Foundation and its donors have awarded more than 160 scholarships this year. These scholarships have changed the lives of many of our students, however 1,300 Moraine Valley students applied to and qualified for scholarships this year, leaving many other students who need and deserve scholarships.
This is why our theme this year is “Your Small Change Can Make A Big Change.” Because many small donations can add up to make a big difference in a student’s life. This year’s Moraine Valley Foundation Giving Tuesday has a goal to raise a full-tuition scholarship ($4,000) to award to a deserving student.
How can you help?
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Change a student’s life by being one of the first to support #Iamthechange with a tax deductible donation to the Moraine Valley Foundation. Support our campaign and change the life of a student!
- Sign up to be a Giving Tuesday ambassador, which means you will agree to share our posts and encourage your social media circle to give to our cause.
- If you make a donation, take an UN-selfie of yourself with your message written on a card and post it on your social media. Be sure to tag the Moraine Valley Alumni Facebook page so we can share your photo, too.
- Check if your employer has a matching donation program and tell your colleagues how their #GivingTuesday donation will double the impact.