Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Awards presented at 7 p.m.
The Fun Stuff!
Swag bags with dash plaques for the first 100 entrants
50/50 Split the Pots! Drawings!
"American Graffiti"to be shown at 8 p.m.
The Fine Print
- The use of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited on the college campus.
- Maybe you told your buddy you'd save a spot for him. We're sorry, but that's not possible. Cars will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis unless you registered with your car club.
- Our college has an open-door policy for all to attend, and our car show is equally as welcoming to all makes, models and ages. If you've got a car you think is show worthy, register today!
- Goodie bags and T-shirts are one per car entered in the show.
- Say cheese! The college photographer will be on the grounds. Check back to this site after the show to see if your car made it into our digital archives.
- We love our four-legged friends, too, but dogs are not allowed on campus, with the exception of service animals.
- Last, but certainly not least, we ask you and your guests please be considerate of our beautiful campus and pick up after yourselves.