Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018
10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Lot opens at 8 a.m.
Registration ends at noon
All proceeds benefit scholarships for Moraine Valley Automotive Technology students.
Register by Sept. 1: $15
Day-of Registration: $20 (Cash only)
Registration fee will support automotive technology student scholarships.
In the event of inclement weather, funds collected will be used for scholarships.
Cars will be parked in front of Building T.
Enter from east entrance on 88th Avenue
Cars can win one of 36 trophies. First place and runner-up trophies will be presented for stock and modified cars in each decade beginning with 1940. All cars made prior to 1940 will be judged as one category.
Trophies also will be given for:
- People’s Choice
- Veteran Owned
- Best Interior
- Best Exterior
- Best Engine
- Best Car
- Best Truck
- Best Antique
- Best Classic
- Best in Show
Thanks to Our Sponsors
First Gear Sponsorship Level
Third Gear Sponsorship Level
The Fun Stuff!
- Swag bags with dash plaques for the first 100 entrants
- 50/50 Split the Pots! Drawings!
- Food vendors
The Fine Print
- The use of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited on the college campus.
- Maybe you told your buddy you’d save a spot for him. We’re sorry, but that’s not possible. Cars will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis unless you registered with your car club.
- Our college has an open-door policy for all to attend, and our car show is equally as welcoming to all makes, models and ages. If you’ve got a car you think is show worthy, register today!
- Goodie bags and T-shirts are one per car entered in the show.
- Say cheese! The college photographer will be on the grounds. Check back to this site after the show to see if your car made it into our digital archives.
- Last, but certainly not least, we ask you and your guests please be considerate of our beautiful campus and pick up after yourselves.