– Program starts on Wednesday, January 23 and will conclude Friday, March 1.
– Weekly PowerPoint lessons, hand-outs and a meal plan provided
– Six nutrition and exercise themed classroom lessons will be held on campus at Moraine Valley Community College every Wednesday from 12-12:30 pm. Participants also have the option of calling in and viewing lesson via Webex. All sessions will be recorded and a link will be emailed to people who are unable to call in or attend in person.
– Participants will weigh in and receive start up materials during kick-off week (Wednesday, January 16 to Wednesday, January 23). They will weigh out February 27 to March 1.
-Participants will have the options of being weighed in every Wednesday before or after class as well.
– Goal of the program is to lose 1-2 pounds per week and focus on lifestyle changes.
– Everyone who starts and finishes the program (by weighing in and out) will receive a prize.
Cost: MVCC eligible benefit employees – FREE! Register at one of the weigh-ins.
FitRec members and non-eligible benefit faculty/staff: $50 – Register ONLINE or at FitRec Membership Services starting January 8 AND attend one of the weigh-ins below.
Weigh-in Dates & Times:
**Kick-off!** Attend our Kick-off on Wednesday, Jan. 16 from 10 am – 2 pm and 4-7 pm at FitRec to enter a drawing to win prizes! Trainers will be on site to provide additional measurements (% body fat, measurements, blood pressure and step test).
Additional Weigh-in Dates, Times and Locations:
Monday, Jan. 14 11:30 am-1 pm Tinley Park Campus Room 102
Tuesday, Jan. 15 12-2 pm Blue Island Campus Room 107
Saturday, Jan. 19 8-10:30 am FitRec
Tuesday, Jan. 22 12-2 pm MVCC Main Campus Room 195A