FitRec is introducing the new Summer Session 2023 Group Fitness & Pool schedules. This schedule begins on Monday, May 22, 2023 and runs through July 9, 2023 for the Group Fitness schedule and August 20, 2023 for the Pool schedule.
The 63-class weekly group fitness schedule is in-person only. All in-person classes are subject to capacity limits and must be reserved (instructions below) via the MVCC FitRec New app or online portal as well as through Membership Services before the start of class. Participants must cancel class reservations via the app or by calling Membership Services, if they no longer can attend. Participants must adhere to current facility guidelines at all times. Classes are subject to instructor/location changes or cancellation at any time; please see the MVCC FitRec New app for the current schedule and up-to-date changes.
HOW TO REGISTER & CHECK-IN FOR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES:
Registration opens at 12 pm; five days in advance of class.
How to Register for Group Fitness classes:
- Stop by Membership Services to register in person.
- Download the MVCC FitRec New app –
- Must be a current FitRec member to use the app
- Obtain log-in information from Membership Services
- Register per class under the “Classes” button under the header “What Are You Looking For?”
How to Check-In for Group Fitness Classes:
- Check-in for your registered class at the Front Entrance desk for aqua classes or at the Fitness Floor desk on the second floor for studio classes.
- All participants MUST check-in before entry into group fitness classes, so your attendance can be recorded.
Check out our Group Fitness page to view the Summer Session 2023 group fitness class schedule that starts Monday, May 22, 2023. You may also click HERE for a printable PDF copy.
Check out our updated Summer Session 2023 Pool Schedule on our Pool Schedule page. You may also click HERE for a printable PDF copy.