FitRec members, we are introducing the new Fall 1 Session 2021 Group Fitness & Pool schedules. This schedule begins on Monday, August 23 and runs through October 24, 2021.
This 55-class weekly group fitness schedule is in-person only. All in-person classes are subject to capacity limits and must be reserved (instructions below) via the FitRec Account app (blue and white CSI Spectrum version) or at Membership Services before the start of class. Participants must cancel class reservations via the app or by calling Membership Services, if they no longer can attend. Participants must adhere to current facility guidelines at all times. Classes are subject to instructor/location changes or cancellation at any time; please see the FitRec app (orange and black app) for the current schedule and up-to-date changes.
HOW TO REGISTER & CHECK-IN FOR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES:
Registration opens at 12 pm; three days in advance of class.
How to Register for Group Fitness classes:
- Stop by Membership Services to register in person.
- Download the FitRec Account app –
- Must be a current FitRec member to use the app
- Obtain log-in information from Membership Services
- Register per class under “Classes” > “Free w/ Membership”
How to Check-In for Group Fitness Classes:
- Check-in for your registered class at the Front Entrance desk for aqua classes or at the Fitness Floor desk on the second floor for studio classes.
- All participants MUST check-in before entry into group fitness classes, so your attendance can be recorded.
Check out our Group Fitness page to view the Fall 1 Session 2021 group fitness class schedule that starts Monday, Aug. 23, 2021. You may also click HERE for a printable PDF copy.
Check out our new Fall 1 Session Pool Schedule on our Pool Schedule page. You may also click HERE for a printable PDF copy.