The Moraine Valley Financial Aid Office is hosting two FAFSA workshops on Tuesdays throughout July and August on the main Palos Hills campus in Building G, room 111. Here, students can get additional help with completing their FAFSA form. The dates for each workshop are as follows:
Tuesday, July 12: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, July 19: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, July 26: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, August 2: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, August 16: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, August 23: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
For these workshops, students will need to bring the following documents:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Yours and your parents’ federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. For the 2022-23 FAFSA, we look at 2020 tax info.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically (one for you and one for one of your parents)
- Demographic parental information (Social Security numbers,
dates of birth, marital status dates [dates of marriages, divorces
For FAFSA purposes, a student is considered independent and does not need parental information if they are 24 or older, are married, or have a child they provide more than half of their support for.
If you have any questions, please contact Financial Aid at (708) 974-5726 or email@example.com.
Register for a workshop via the form below:
FAFSA Workshop Registration
- August 16, 2022 at 10:00 am | G111
- August 23, 2022 at 10:00 am | G111