Join the Financial Aid Office for several events to get assistance during FAFSA Week. Be prepared for the 2023-2024 year.
Monday, October 3 | Building G, Room 111
Students FAFSA Workshop: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Parents FAFSA Workshop: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Register at morainevalley.edu/fafsaworkshops.
Friday, October 7 | Education Center at Blue Island, Room 103
Rise Act Alternative Application Workshop: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Blue Island Students FAFSA Workshop: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
For these workshops, students will need to bring the following documents:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your USCIS Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Yours and your parent’s federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. For the 2023-24 FAFSA, we look at 2021 tax info.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically (one for you and one for one of your parents)
- Demographic parental information (Social Security numbers,
dates of birth, marital status dates [dates of marriages, divorces
For FAFSA purposes, a student is considered independent and does not need parental information if they are 24 or older, are married, or have a child they provide more than half of their support for.
If you have any questions, please contact Financial Aid at (708) 974-5726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register at the form below: