Placement tests are required before registering for 12 credit hours or for English composition (above COM-085) or mathematics (above MTH-090) classes. Students may be exempt from placement testing based on previous college credit or ACT scores. Students must complete the admissions form before taking placement tests.
Students will use a computer in the Testing Center to complete the ACCUPLACER test. Get help with one of our workshops.
Two day workshops get you pointed in the right direction:
- Familiarize yourself with the placement test
- Obtain a personalized study path program
- Better your scores in English and math
All students must attend the first session to be admitted to the second session. First sessions present an assessment that will serve as a study tool to help prepare you for the placement tests. This assessment also helps determine how we can better serve you in the second day of the workshop.
All sessions are held in Building G, Room 111
- December 04, 2018 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: Dec. 6, 6-8:30 p.m.
- January 08, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: Jan. 10, 6-8:30 p.m.
- February 04, 2019 at 10:00 am | Second Session: Feb. 6, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- March 25, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: March 27, 6-8:30 p.m.
- April 08, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: April 10, 6-8:30 p.m.
- May 06, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: May 8, 6-8:30 p.m.
- June 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Second Session: June 26, 6-8:30 p.m.