- Full payment or partial payment must be made at the time of registration.
- Use the partial payment plan. Pay partial (fall and spring is 25 percent) amount due plus the $25 nonrefundable partial payment fee.
- Students who are dropped for nonpayment must re-register for classes. Re-registration will be permitted based upon course availability. Payments must be made at the time of re-registration. All students are charged a $25 nonrefundable one-time, re-registration fee.
- Students who register for Summer classes must make a payment (33 percent) the same day as registration.
- Students who register for Spring 2017 classes on December 12, 2016, and after, must make a payment at the time of registration. Students who fail to make full or partial payment will be dropped from their courses at the close of each business day.
Courses are dropped nightly if you do not have the minimum tuition payment (Fall and Spring—25 percent of tuition; Summer 33 percent) except for two circumstances.
- If you have a complete financial aid file and show eligibility with the Financial Aid Office.
- Your tuition is covered by a sponsorship and your completed paperwork has been submitted to the Cashier’s Office prior to registration.
Students will receive tuition payment due date alerts to their page, which they can access from MVConnect on morainevalley.edu. The college does not mail tuition bills. You can choose to pay tuition by:
- Money Order
- Online with a Credit Card
- Phone Registration and phone credit card payments (708) 974-2110
First payment is due June 15, 2016.
Second payment is due September 14, 2016.
Third payment is due October 12, 2016.
Foruth/Final payment is due November 9, 2016.
Tuition not paid in full by November 9, 2016 is subject to a $50 late fee.
First payment is due December 12, 2016
Second payment is due February 1, 2017
Third payment is due March 1, 2017
Fourth/Final payment is due April 5, 2017.
Tuition not paid in full by April 5, 2017 is subject to a $50 late fee.
This formula shows how to tabulate your charges for tuition.
(Total number of credit hours you are taking) x (credit hour rate based on your residency status) + (total number of credit hours) x (college activities fee) + (total number of credit hours) x (technology fee) + (total number of credit hours) x (construction/infrastructure fee) + (student ID fee) + (any lab fees listed next to courses in the schedule) = Your charge.