The Chicagoland Regional College Program offers assistance with the high costs associated with earning a college degree or career certificate. Through the CRCP, part-time students attend Moraine Valley Community College while working part-time at United Parcel Service (UPS) in Hodgkins, Illinois. CRCP students receive pay starting at $10.20/hour, up to $5,250 per year for tuition and fees, $50 per course toward textbooks, a $100 monthly transportation allowance, and a $300-$500 monthly bonus to offset any other expenses.
To learn more, visit the CRCP website.
- AdmissionsWhether you are seeking a degree, a certificate, looking for classes to take back to your four-year institution or just looking to take a few classes for personal enrichment Moraine Valley is the place for you.
- AcademicsExplore Moraine Valley's programs, all of which are designed to ensure students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Cost and AidSave thousands of dollars on your college education by enrolling at Moraine Valley. The college strives to keep tuition, fees and textbooks affordable while also offering numerous scholarships.
- Your ExperienceEnhance your Moraine Valley experience by engaging in our vibrant campus community. Learning continues outside of the classroom when you join a club or organization, connect with classmates and explore your world.
- Student SuccessAchieve your goals and complete your degree or certificate at Moraine Valley. The college offers free support services, counseling, job search assistance, and many other valuable resources to ensure you're successful.
- About UsLearn why Moraine Valley is one of the nation's leading community colleges. With a rich tradition of meeting the diverse needs of its students and the community, the college commits itself to continuous improvement.