Noncredit classes include:
- Moraine Valley Explorers Summer Kid Camp
- Personal Enrichment and Leisure
- Career Training
- Computer Information Technology
- Business Skills and Professional Development
Steps to register for noncredit classes
- Open your web browser and go to morainevalley.edu/ncregister
- On the main page, you'll see a search tool. You can search for a class using any of the following search criteria:
3. Choose your search criteria by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting the appropriate option.
4. Type in your search term in the search box. For example, if you want to search for an art class, type "art" in the search box.
5. Click on the "Search" button.
6. The search results will be displayed on the page. You can see the course name, course number, section number, meeting times, and instructor.
7. If you find a class you want to enroll in, click on the "Add" button next to the section number.
8. You will be prompted to log in to your account. If you don't have an account, you can create one by clicking on the "Create a new account" button.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the enrollment process.