The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program provide out-of-school services designed to help prepare young adults for postsecondary education, employment opportunities, educational, skills training credentials and/or degrees that lead to secure employment.
With free tutoring as well as assistance with college and scholarship searches, we help our participants prepare for and achieve their educational goals.
See If You Qualify
Students must be between the ages of 18-24; have graduated from high school or have obtained a high school equivalency certificate; and are not currently enrolled in school, working, or are underemployed.
Getting a job
Resume and cover letter writing
Tuition and scholarship opportunities
Uniform and interview attire
- Accounting Assistant/Clerk Certificate
- Advanced Air Conditioning Tech Certificate
- Associate Database Administrator
- Automotive Service Technician
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Basic Air Conditioning Technician
- Basic Nurse Assistant Certificate
- Caregiver/Home Health Aide (noncredit)
- CDL Basic
- CDL Plus
- Certified Logistics Associate Program
- Certified Logistics Technician Program
- Cisco Network Associate Certificate
- Cisco Network Professional Certificate
- Coding Specialist Certificate
- Computer and Local Area Network
- Computer Support Associate Certificate
- Computer Technician Certificate
- Current Nursing Practice Update (RN
Refresher course - noncredit)
- Database Administration Skills Certificate
- Dental Assisting Program (noncredit)
- Dialysis Technician (noncredit)
- E-Commerce Assistant Certificate
- Electronic Controls Technician Certificate
- Graphics and Desktop Publishing Certificate
- Health Information Technology A.A.S.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Certificate
- Human Resources Management A.A.S.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Integrated Systems Technology A.A.S.
- IT Security Specialist A.A.S.
- LAN Technician Certificate
- Mechanical & Fluid Power Maintenance Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Billing Certificate
- Medical Secretary Certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Microsoft Professional Certificate
- Network Administrator Certificate
- Network Security Associate Certificate
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT) (noncredit)
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Pharmacy Technician (noncredit)
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- PLC Technician Certificate
- Program Management Certification Program (noncredit)
- Radiologic Technology A.A.S.
- Respiratory Therapy Technology A.A.S.
- Retail Management Certificate
- Stationary Engineer A.A.S.
- Supply Chain Management
- Website Designer Certificate
- Website Developer Certificate
- Welding, Combination Certificate
Join us for an information session
For questions, information, or to reserve your seat at an informational session fill out the form below.