Support for Young Adults 18 - 24 Years Old
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program provides out-of-school services designed to help prepare young adults for a postsecondary education, employment opportunities, educational, skills training credentials and/or degrees that lead to secure employment. Training program areas include:
- Business and Professional Services
- Health Care
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Informational Technology
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
With FREE tutoring as well as assistance with college and scholarship searches, we help our participants prepare for and achieve their educational goals.
Students must be between the ages of 18-24; have graduated from high school or have obtained a high school equivalency certificate; and are not currently enrolled in school, working, or are underemployed.
Qualifying young adults have access to our wide range of services such as assistance with:
- Getting a job
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Career planning
- Tuition and scholarship opportunities
- Transportation assistance
- Uniform and interview attire
- And more!
Join us for an informational session!
Informational Meeting & Enrollment Process
Bring the following enrollment documents:
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of your social security card
- Copy of your high school diploma, transcript or high school equivalency certificate
- One of the following:
- State ID
- Driver’s License
- Library Card (with current address)
For more information, questions, or to reserve your seat and an informational session
Please fill out the form below.