Whether you’re a large business looking to fill higher level positions or a small business seeking to recruit new employees, Moraine Valley’s Career Connections services can assist your company.
Career Connection Offers
- Access to more than 100,000 job seekers
- Identification and pre-screening of qualified job candidates
- Labor market data
- Skill and occupational assessments
- WIOA funds for on-the-job training and incumbent worker training
- Retraining and career transition services for laid-off workers
The Job Seekers
Our qualified and pre-vetted candidates range from experienced professionals to entry level workers. Our candidates have joined the program during various points in their working career, from the recently unemployed to those looking to sharpen their skillset and transition into a more stable career path.
Training program areas include:
- Business and Professional Services
- Health Care
- Culinary and Hospitality
- Information Technology
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
For more information, questions, or to reserve your seat at an informational session
Please fill out the form below.