Join Our Team! Become a Moraine Valley Brand Ambassador
We’re looking for students to represent the college as social media brand ambassadors! This is an opportunity to work directly with Moraine Valley's Marketing and Communications team. It will introduce you to what goes on behind-the-scenes for making the social and web content that you see on the college’s accounts, as well as what it's like to work in a professional marketing setting. You will help share the Moraine Valley student experience from your own point of view, while also gaining valuable, real-world experience and building a network that can benefit your future career.
Why should I become a Moraine Valley Brand Ambassador?
- Networking opportunities
- Add valuable experience and campus involvement to your resume and college applications; references rock!
- Take on leadership roles
- Learn how to use social media to support an institution's mission
- Flexible and undemanding schedule; your academic responsibilities can always remain your top priority
- Share your story in other marketing efforts, such as written features and testimonial videos
- Help authentically represent Moraine Valley online
- Explore the marketing field by working directly with the college’s marketing team! Individuals who are interested in a career in marketing will gain exposure to the work environment and opportunities to grow their skills
So, what does the day-to-day of a brand ambassador look like?
- Regularly create videos that will be posted on the college’s TikTok (and sometimes Instagram) account, @morainevalley. These are appropriate, trending, and engaging videos. Examples include “A Day in the Life”, dances, mini mic interviews, etc.
- Work closely with other brand ambassadors to collaborate on content creation; teamwork is everything!
- Participate in check-in meetings with members of Moraine Valley Marketing and Communications to discuss how things are going, get assignments, share updates, discuss strategies, ask questions, etc. We are always available to assist.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Amanda Layne at email@example.com.
Brand Ambassadors Application
If you are selected as a finalist, we will reach out via email to schedule a virtual interview.