Students can expect to receive several services at our Education Center at Blue Island. Among the services we offer are enrollment assistance to help begin the admissions process and financial aid assistance. We will also help with completing your FAFSA online and offer academic planning. You can also get help determining your classes needed to complete a degree and/or certificate, get help planning for future classes and get help transferring to your next college.
- Begin the admissions process
- Review steps to getting started
- Receive help with online registration
Financial Aid Assistance
- Receive help with completing your FAFSA online
- Review steps to receiving financial aid at Moraine Valley
- Give information on financial deadlines
- Review transfer and/or career programs available at Moraine Valley
- Determine classes needed to complete a degree and/or certificate
- Help plan for current and future classes
Contact: Essence Greenhill
Virtual Writing Center
The Virtual Writing Center at Blue Island offers virtual tutoring for assistance with writing assignments. Students have access to a computer and phone in order to call the main campus Writing Center and take advantage of the services without leaving Blue Island and traveling to the main campus.
Virtual Writing Tutors are available on Mon., Tues., Wed., and Thurs. from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. No appointment is necessary. See the front desk to meet with a Virtual Writing Tutor.
Quiet Study Schedule
Students may contact the Education Center at Blue Island
by calling (708) 974-5300
to make an appointment to reserve quiet study space.