• Begin the admissions process
• Review steps to getting started
• Receive help with online registration through the student portal
Financial Aid Assistance
• Receive help with completing your FAFSA online
• Review steps to receiving financial aid at Moraine Valley
• Give information on financial deadlines
• Review transfer and/or career programs available at Moraine Valley
• Determine classes needed to complete a degree and/or certificate
• Help plan for current and future classes
• Review steps to register through the online student portal
Contact: Essence Greenhill
Virtual Writing Center
The Virtual Writing Center at Blue Island offers virtual tutoring for assistance with writing assignments. Students have access to a computer and phone in order to call the main campus Writing Center and take advantage of the services without leaving Blue Island and traveling to the main campus.
Virtual Writing Tutors are available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. No appointment necessary. See front desk to meet with a Virtual Writing Tutor.
Library book and Bookstore textbook Delivery2018 Tutoring Schedule
Tutoring takes place in room 218 unless otherwise noted and begins Sept. 8. Tutors work with students taking college credit, developmental, and high school equivalency classes in their subject area. Schedule is subject to change, up-to-date-schedules will be posted outside Room 218 or call (708) 974-5300.
|Computer||Tues.||Noon – 3 p.m.||220|
|English as a Second Language (ESL)||Tues.||9 a.m. - Noon||218|
|Math||Mon., Tues., Thurs.||1-6 p.m.||218|
|Writing/Reading||Mon., Wed.||4:30-7 p.m.||218|
|Writing (Virtual)||Mon., Tues., Weds., Thurs.||9 a.m. – 2 p.m.||See front desk to meet with a Virtual Writing Tutor|