The Education Center at Blue Island offers daytime, evening and Saturday classes that fit your busy lifestyle. Discover the reasons why you should be a Moraine Valley student!
- Start that college education you’ve always wanted
- Pursue training to re-enter the workforce
- Prepare for your GED®
- Brush up on skills for career advancement or change
- Explore new interests for personal growth and advancement
- Take transfer and career courses
- Career Connections Youth Program – a work readiness/school assistance program
Building Location and Hours:
12940 S. Western Ave.
Blue Island, IL 60465
Phone: (708) 974-5300
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
*Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
*The building closes Fridays at noon during summer semester. Saturday 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Classrooms with Internet access and other modern teaching technology
- Student support services such as financial aid assistance and academic planning
- Testing Center and study areas
- Accuplacer testing (placement tests)
- Free parking
- Vending/snack area
Adult Information Sessions
Discover the benefits of being an adult learner at Moraine Valley. Attend one of our free Career Paths and Coffee Adult Information sessions where you can learn more about course options, how to enroll, get information on obtaining financial aid, and more. Adult Information Session Schedule
For More Information
Call the Moraine Valley Education Center at Blue Island at (708) 974-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request More Information
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. This material [or content] is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.