The Alumni Hall of Fame recognizes and honors alumni of Moraine Valley Community College who have excelled in their professional endeavors and demonstrated leadership and volunteerism that have impacted the community and/or Moraine Valley.
Eligibility for Nomination
- Nominees must have earned a degree or certificate, or have earned a minimum of 30 credit hours at Moraine Valley Community College.
- Nominees are eligible for consideration 10 years from the date of their last registered class.
- If selected, the nominee agrees to be present to accept the award at the Alumni Hall of Fame Reception to be held on Feb. 19, 2020.
- If selected, the nominee agrees to return to campus at least once within the year, preferably the day of the Alumni Hall of Fame reception, (in addition to accepting the award) to be a guest speaker and/or participate in a student engagement activity, as well as participate in Alumni Hall of Fame publicity activities.
- A copy of the nominee’s recent resume must be attached. Please submit supporting materials, such as press releases, news clippings, website references, photographs, etc. that will assist the selection committee.
- Nomination form must be signed, completed and submitted by midnight on Sept. 30.
- Nominations received after Sept. 30 will be considered for the next year.
- Any nominees not selected will be considered for three years, after which the nomination must be resubmitted if not selected.
- Please inform the individual that you are nominating her/him.