If you have taken college courses at another institution and would like to transfer to Moraine Valley, here’s what you need to do to get started.
- Complete an admission application.
- Within an hour of submitting your completed application, you will be able to use Account Lookup to find your Moraine Valley username and password. These credentials will give you access to your student email and portal, called MVConnect. You also will receive a welcome letter in the mail in a few days that includes your MVConnect username and password.
- Submit an official (sealed) high school or high school equivalency transcript to the Records Office in Building S, Room S111. Also, have official transcripts from college(s) you previously attended sent to the Records Office in Building S, Room S111. You will also need to complete a transcript evaluation form and submit it to the Records Office. If your school can electronically deliver your transcripts, please have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take the Placement Test.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships. If applying for Federal Student Aid, fill out the FAFSA form and MVConnect check email to complete financial aid process.
- Visit the Academic Advising Center in Building S, Room S201 to attend an Educational Planning Session. An academic advisor will help you with your course selection.
If you are unable to complete the online application, please click here and complete the paper form and return to Admissions S101.