To register for classes at Moraine Valley, you must first be admitted. Apply online now.
Within an hour of submitting your completed application, you will be able to use the Account Lookup to find your Moraine Valley username and password. These credentials will give you access to your student email and the student portal, called MVConnect. You also will receive a welcome letter in the mail in a few days that includes your MVConnect username and password.
Once you have your username and password, follow these steps to find classes:
- Log into MVConnect.
- Select “Registration” from the Self-Service Menu.
- Search and/or Register for Sections based on the current academic term and at least one other criterion, like subject, location, instructor, and more. To make sure you are getting responses for the semester you want, choose from the Term dropdown menu.
- Select and submit the courses you want to register for and follow the instructions provided for completing your registration and making payments on your account.
If you need help planning your schedule and degree or certificate path, use the Student Planning tool, or visit Academic Advising, located in Building S, Room S201.
Paying Your Bill
After you have registered for your classes, it is time to pay your tuition. There are several ways to choose, including paying in person with cash, credit card, check or money order by going to the Cashier’s Office in Building S, Room S105, on the main campus in Palos Hills.
Cashier’s Office Hours
Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please note: Summer hours vary.
You can pay over the phone with a credit card by calling (708) 974-2110.
Pay online with a credit card through MVConnect.
- Enter your password
- Click the Self-Service Menu
- Click on the Students
- Under Students, click on Student Account Information
- Click on Make a Payment
- Click on Pay on My Account
If you need further assistance through the application, registration and payment processes, please contact Admissions at (708) 974-5355.