A certificate seeking student is any student who chooses to complete one or more certificate in any area where a certificate is offered. Any student who seeks to complete a Certificate program must complete placement testing (if placement is required as a prerequisite for any certificate course) before registration.
- Complete an admission application and apply for financial aid and scholarships. (School Code: 007692)
- If required for certificate program, take the Placement Test or submit ACT/SAT test results to Records (Room S111). Information on certificate programs that require placement testing and registration and preparation materials are available through our Testing Center.
- Submit an official (sealed) high school transcript/ High School Equivalency Certificate to the Records Office (S111).
- Visit Academic Advising Center (S201) for course selection assistance.
- Register for courses and make payment using MVConnect, by visiting Registration (Room S103), or by calling Registration at 708-974-2110.
Are you an adult coming back to school? Learn how Moraine Valley supports adult learners.
Are you a high school student wanting to earn college credit through Moraine Valley’s Dual Credit or Dual Enrollment programs? Learn about our Early College programs.
Are you a veteran? Get specific instructions on how to apply for your benefits and enroll at Moraine Valley.
Are you an international student? Learn how to apply to Moraine Valley.
If you are unable to complete the online application, please click here and complete the paper form and return to Admissions S101.