Moraine Valley students gain valuable experience working on clients right here at the college under the supervision of a faculty member. To make an appointment, please call (708) 608-4460. The days and hours of the student clinic are updated and announced on the answering machine. The fee is $20 for a 50-minute massage. You may pay by check or cash (no credit cards, please!) on the day of your massage.
- AboutLearn why Moraine Valley is one of the nation's leading community colleges. With a rich tradition of meeting the diverse needs of its students and the community, the college commits itself to continuous improvement.
- AcademicsExplore Moraine Valley's programs, all of which are designed to ensure students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Cost and AidSave thousands of dollars on your college education by enrolling at Moraine Valley. The college strives to keep tuition, fees and textbooks affordable while also offering numerous scholarships.
- Your ExperienceEnhance your Moraine Valley experience by engaging in our vibrant campus community. Learning continues outside of the classroom when you join a club or organization, connect with classmates and explore your world.
- Student SuccessAchieve your goals and complete your degree or certificate at Moraine Valley. The college offers free support services, counseling, job search assistance, and many other valuable resources to ensure you're successful.