- View general information for transfer students.
- View and print the Admission Checklist which provides step-by-step instruction for transfer students to smoothly transition from Moraine Valley to St. Francis.
- Nursing students must meet Additional Admission Requirements.
- Attend an Online Information Session to learn more about the transfer process.
- View current Undergraduate Degrees at St. Francis for more information about majors.
- View and print Transfer Guides that outline admission requirements and course equivalencies for each major. If a transfer guide is not available for your intended major, it is strongly recommended that you meet with an admission counselor at St. Francis to select transferrable courses from Moraine Valley.
- View and apply for Transfer Scholarship opportunities.
- Request additional information about the University of St. Francis or schedule a visit.
The Transfer Agreement between University of St. Francis and Moraine Valley Community College can be located here.