- View general information for transfer students.
- View transfer admission requirements including specific requirements for each academic department.
- View a list of Undergraduate Majors at UIC to learn more about the available programs of study.
- Through Transferology, students can enter Moraine Valley courses into their profile under the “Courses” tab. Students can also enter test scores such as CLEP and AP. Once you build your course list, select “Search for Matches.” Type “University of Illinois” into the search bar. Select University of Illinois at Chicago. This will return a list of course equivalencies. To view how your courses will apply to a major, select “Apply Courses to a Program” on the right side of the page. Select your program of study from the list. Select “See how your courses might apply to this program.” A window will pop up asking “Do you want to view how courses from another school might apply to this program?” Select “Yes” and pick Moraine Valley Community from the drop-down list. A box will pop up confirming your request. You may click on this box now or select the “Programs” tab in the menu near the top of the screen. If you see a spinning circle under “Status,” wait a few moments and refresh the page. Once you see a checkmark under “Status,” you may select the transfer guide under “Program.” This returns a transfer guide for your major displaying both UIC’s course codes and Moraine Valley’s equivalencies. You can print this document and view it any time under the “Programs” tab in your Transferology account.
- Students interested in Pharmacy at UIC can view their Pre-Pharmacy Guide.
- Request additional information about the University of Illinois at Chicago or schedule a visit.
The Transfer Agreement between the University of Illinois at Chicago and Moraine Valley Community College can be located here.