- View general information for transfer students.
- View information about Moraine Valley and Trinity’s Transfer Agreement which includes a $4,000+ scholarship and waiving of the application fee.
- View Frequently Asked Questions for transfer students including transfer scholarships, costs, class sizes, and more.
- View Transfer Guides with a list of Moraine Valley course codes for your intended program of study. If a transfer guide is not listed for your major, you can create your own. First, select your major from Trinity’s list of Academic Programs. Select “Courses” from the menu on the left to display and print a list of courses for your major. Next return to the Transfer Guide page and select the “Current Trinity Students” tab. Open the “TCC to MVCC Equivalency Guide.” This document displays Trinity courses on the left and the Moraine Valley equivalencies on the right. You can use this guide to translate the Trinity course list you printed into Moraine Valley course codes. It is recommended that you verify this translated course plan with an admissions counselor at Trinity.
- Request additional information about Trinity Christian College or schedule a visit.
The Transfer Agreement between Trinity Christian College and Moraine Valley Community College can be located here.