- View general information for transfer students.
- Robert Morris offers a Two-Year Tuition Guarantee for transfer students from community colleges that limits the cost of attendance for students transferring from Moraine Valley.
- View Academic Program at Robert Morris.
- View a comprehensive transfer guide for the following majors:
i. Advanced Culinary
ii. Applied Health Sciences
iii. Architectural Studies
v. Computer Studies
vi. Graphic Design
vii. Law Enforcement Administration
viii. Organizational Writing
- For all other majors, it is strongly recommended to contact a transfer admissions counselor at Robert Morris to determine which electives you can take at Moraine Valley to fulfill major courses at Robert Morris.
- Submit your transcript to Robert Morris for review.
- Request additional information about Robert Morris.
- AdmissionsWhether you are seeking a degree, a certificate, looking for classes to take back to your four-year institution or just looking to take a few classes for personal enrichment Moraine Valley is the place for you.
- AcademicsExplore Moraine Valley's programs, all of which are designed to ensure students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Cost and AidSave thousands of dollars on your college education by enrolling at Moraine Valley. The college strives to keep tuition, fees and textbooks affordable while also offering numerous scholarships.
- Your ExperienceEnhance your Moraine Valley experience by engaging in our vibrant campus community. Learning continues outside of the classroom when you join a club or organization, connect with classmates and explore your world.
- Student SuccessAchieve your goals and complete your degree or certificate at Moraine Valley. The college offers free support services, counseling, job search assistance, and many other valuable resources to ensure you're successful.
- About UsLearn why Moraine Valley is one of the nation's leading community colleges. With a rich tradition of meeting the diverse needs of its students and the community, the college commits itself to continuous improvement.
- Community and Business
- Contact Us
- Give to MVCC
- Right to Know