- View Lewis’s Transfer Overview including application requirements, tuition costs, transfer credit evaluation processes, and transfer scholarship opportunities up to $7,000 per year.
- View a list of Undergraduate Degree Programs at Lewis.
- View a transfer guide for the General Education Requirements. Lewis requirements are in the left column with Moraine Valley course options on the right. Coordinate your transfer course selection with Moraine Valley’s Educational Planning Guide (Associate in Arts | Associate in Science).Transfer Guide for Nursing Students; Transfer Guide for Business Students
- Lewis provides transfer guides for three Adult Accelerated Degree Programs:
Information Technology Management
ManagementFor all other majors, it is recommended to speak with a Lewis University transfer admissions representative to determine the best choice of program electives outside of completing the general education core.
- Students majoring in Criminal Justice or Nursing (coming soon) can benefit from a dual degree 2+2 Partnership Program with Lewis University. This program allows students to transfer 80 credits from Moraine Valley, take courses locally at Lewis’s Hickory Hills campus, and receive a $12,000 partnership scholarship.
- Request additional information about transferring to Lewis University.
- AdmissionsWhether you are seeking a degree, a certificate, looking for classes to take back to your four-year institution or just looking to take a few classes for personal enrichment Moraine Valley is the place for you.
- AcademicsExplore Moraine Valley's programs, all of which are designed to ensure students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Cost and AidSave thousands of dollars on your college education by enrolling at Moraine Valley. The college strives to keep tuition, fees and textbooks affordable while also offering numerous scholarships.
- Your ExperienceEnhance your Moraine Valley experience by engaging in our vibrant campus community. Learning continues outside of the classroom when you join a club or organization, connect with classmates and explore your world.
- Student SuccessAchieve your goals and complete your degree or certificate at Moraine Valley. The college offers free support services, counseling, job search assistance, and many other valuable resources to ensure you're successful.
- About UsLearn why Moraine Valley is one of the nation's leading community colleges. With a rich tradition of meeting the diverse needs of its students and the community, the college commits itself to continuous improvement.