- View Lewis’s Transfer Overview including application requirements, tuition costs, transfer credit evaluation processes, and transfer scholarship opportunities up to $7,000 per year.
- View a list of Undergraduate Degree Programs at Lewis.
- View a transfer guide for the General Education Requirements. Lewis requirements are in the left column with Moraine Valley course options on the right. Coordinate your transfer course selection with Moraine Valley’s Educational Planning Guide (Associate in Arts | Associate in Science).Transfer Guide for Nursing Students; Transfer Guide for Business Students
- Lewis provides transfer guides for three Adult Accelerated Degree Programs:
Information Technology Management
For all other majors, it is recommended to speak with a Lewis University transfer admissions representative to determine the best choice of program electives outside of completing the general education core.
- Students majoring in Criminal Justice or Nursing (coming soon) can benefit from a dual degree 2+2 Partnership Program with Lewis University. This program allows students to transfer 80 credits from Moraine Valley, take courses locally at Lewis’s Hickory Hills campus, and receive a $12,000 partnership scholarship.
- Request additional information about transferring to Lewis University.
The Transfer Agreement between Lewis University and Moraine Valley Community College can be located here.