1. View general information for transfer students.
2. Review transfer requirements and Programs of Study to learn more about degree offerings at Illinois State.
- To learn more about Illinois State University’s Nursing program, visit Mennonite College of Nursing’s transfer page.
3. Illinois State University participates in the Compact Agreement with Moraine Valley. Completing an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree at Moraine Valley satisfies lower-division general education requirements and grant the student junior standing.
4. Once you have reviewed the admissions requirements for your major, view Illinois State’s Equivalency Chart for Moraine Valley courses. Moraine Valley courses are listed on the left with Illinois State equivalencies on the right. You can use this chart to translate the course requirements and recommendations into Moraine Valley equivalents.
- TIP: Use the Find function and enter course codes from the worksheet into the search box formatted as XXX ###. Entering “MAT 121,” for example, will show that “MTH 145” is the Moraine Valley equivalency.
5. Coordinate your transfer course selection with Moraine Valley’s Educational Planning Guide (Associate in Arts | Associate in Science) to complete your associate’s degree while meeting your transfer requirements.
7. Visit the campus for more information.