1. View general information for transfer students.
  2. Governors State University participates in the Compact Agreement with Moraine Valley. Completing an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree at Moraine Valley satisfies lower-division general education requirements and grant the student junior standing.
  3. View and print Transfer Guides for your selected major. These guides list all required and recommended coursework to take at Moraine Valley before transferring to Governors State. While not typically transferrable, Governors State provides transfer guides for a number of Associate in Applied Science degrees from Moraine Valley.
  4. Governors State’s Dual Degree Program is a partnership agreement with Moraine Valley in which students can complete their associate’s degree with Moraine Valley while meeting all the transfer requirements for their baccalaureate degree at Governors State. This agreement includes a locked tuition rate effective the semester you join the program and additional scholarship opportunities for qualifying students.
  5. For more information about transferring to Governors State, register and attend one of their Transfer Thursday sessions.

The Transfer Agreement between Governors State University and Moraine Valley Community College can be located here.