- View general information for transfer students.
- A transfer guide specifically for business majors is available.
All other majors, can create their own transfer guide through the following steps:
Open the current year’s catalog. The table of contents is divided by individual Colleges (departments). Locate your program of study from the catalog. You will find a list of required courses and electives under each major. Note: Depending on your major, you may have additional degree requirements to meet.
Once you have found the list of courses, you can use the Equivalency Guide to see how courses will transfer from MVCC to Concordia. You can use this translate Concordia course codes from their catalog into MVCC courses.
- View and apply for scholarship opportunities. Note the Transfer Admission Merit Scholarships, Transfer Admission Awards, and Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships at the bottom of the page.
- Request additional information about Concordia University or schedule a visit.
- AdmissionWhether you are seeking a degree, a certificate, looking for classes to take back to your four-year institution or just looking to take a few classes for personal enrichment Moraine Valley is the place for you.
- AcademicsExplore Moraine Valley's programs, all of which are designed to ensure students gain the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Cost and AidSave thousands of dollars on your college education by enrolling at Moraine Valley. The college strives to keep tuition, fees and textbooks affordable while also offering numerous scholarships.
- Your ExperienceEnhance your Moraine Valley experience by engaging in our vibrant campus community. Learning continues outside of the classroom when you join a club or organization, connect with classmates and explore your world.
- Student SuccessAchieve your goals and complete your degree or certificate at Moraine Valley. The college offers free support services, counseling, job search assistance, and many other valuable resources to ensure you're successful.
- About UsLearn why Moraine Valley is one of the nation's leading community colleges. With a rich tradition of meeting the diverse needs of its students and the community, the college commits itself to continuous improvement.