We envision a world-class college that meets current and emerging community needs for education and training through excellent service and outstanding programs offered in stimulating learning environments.
We promise to provide a student-centered environment and to focus all college staff and resources on student learning, student development, and student success.
We value the members of our college community and recognize that each individual is entitled to respect, understanding and positive communication. We recognize that Moraine Valley Community College employees are the college's most valuable resources.
In support of the college's strategic directions, we are committed to providing quality service to students, including prospective, currently enrolled and graduates; community residents; fellow staff members; and others who come in contact with the college.
To this end, we will:
- Present ourselves in a professional, courteous manner.
- Greet each person and situation with a positive attitude.
- Address each person and situation in a fair, honest and timely manner.
- Provide each person with the tools and resources necessary to be successful at his or her tasks.
- Maintain the policies, procedures and standards established by the college.