- Are you an English Language Learner interested
in enrolling in academic English classes?
- Did you graduate from a foreign high school,
college, or university where instruction was primarily given in a language other
- Were you previously enrolled in an American
high school bilingual/ESL program?
If you answered yes to any of the
above questions and you are a community resident, then you can seek advising services from the English Language
Learner Center in the Student Services Building, S201.
The ELL Center provides advice for English language learners (ELLs) who seek academic English
Additional important information available at
the ELL Center, Building S, Room S201, or (708) 974-5718 or (708)
608-4349 or (708) 608-4346.
- IELP (Intensive English Language Program)
Instructions for taking the Compass/ESL test
- English Skill Support Resources
- Foreign Credential Evaluation Information
- Cultural Scholarship Information
- Transfer Assistance
- Access to all Activities and Programs
Sponsored by Multicultural Student Affairs Contacts
Arlene de la Paz-Kane
Manager of English Language Learner
English Language Learner Specialist
Student Services Center, S201
Program Information pdf