Testing Services assists students as they achieve their scholastic goals. The Testing Center provides a facility for administering and monitoring tests, and the COMPASS Lab which administers placement tests, the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests, Microsoft certification tests, and IC3.
- A valid Moraine Valley student I.D. is required to take an instructor's test in the Testing Center. You may obtain an I.D. in the Student Services center, near S100.
- A photo I.D. is required for all assessment tests.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Services area, nor can they be left alone on campus.
- Cell phones and pagers are not permitted in the Testing Services area.
- No food or drink are permitted in the Testing Center.