The Disney College Program with Walt Disney World and Disneyland offers a one-of-a-kind internship that combines
education opportunities and work experience while living in Florida or California for 5-8 months.
Students who are interested in the Disney College Program must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current Moraine Valley student in credited courses who has completed one semester at Moraine Valley before applying
- Be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher) and maintain this good-student standing
Once made an offer, students must meet with internship manager and attend offer session and bon voyage meeting.
- Students also may have the opportunity to earn academic credit which may count toward your graduation requirements.
- Classes offered through the Disney College Program for Moraine Valley credit are: Human Resources, Organizational Leadership and Advancement in Hospitality.
- Contact Internship Manager, Marie Harrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Before paying the non-refundable registration fee, please consult with the Job Resource Center Internship Manager to ensure eligibility in the Disney College Program.
Stop by to get information about participating in a Disney Internship. Informational tables will be located in Buildings D, L, and U throughout the semester.