The Disney College Program with Walt Disney World and Disneyland offer a one-of-a-kind internship that combines
education opportunities and work experience while living in Florida or California for 5-8 months.
Students who receive an offer of an internship must meet the following requirements:
- Current Moraine Valley student in credited courses who has completed one semester at Moraine Valley before applying
- Be in good academic (2.0 GPA or higher) and keep this good student standing
Once made an offer, students must meet with internship manager and attend offer session and bon voyage meeting.
Students may also have the opportunity to earn academic credit which may count toward your graduation requirements. Contact Internship Manager, Marie Harrell, at email@example.com for more information.
Before paying the non-refundable registration fee, please consult with the Job Resource Center Internship Manager to ensure eligibility in the Disney College Program.
Stop by to get information about participating in a Disney internship.
- Thursday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m.-Noon, Building L
- Monday, Feb. 25, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Building L
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 4-6 p.m., Building D
- Tuesday, March 5, Noon-2 p.m., Building L
- Wednesday, March 6, 6-7 p.m., Building D
- Tuesday, March 12, Noon-2 p.m., Building D
- Monday, March 18, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Building D
- Thursday, March 21, 4:30-6 p.m., Building L
- Monday, March 25, 10 a.m.-Noon, Building D
- Wednesday, March 27, 6-7 p.m., Building D