Any additional questions or concerns, please contact Tamima Farooqui, job resource specialist, at email@example.com or (708) 974-5313.
Pre Fair Information
- The Job Resource Center must receive the employer registration form and registration fee in a timely manner order to be considered a registered employer participating in the fair.
- We must receive your registration form and payment by March 8, 2013, 5 p.m., to assure your organization is included in our fair's Employer Guide and Web page.
- Job and Internship Fair Cost: $100 per employer (for more than two recruiters, please add $25 each). You may register for both Fall and Spring Job and Internship Fairs to save and the fee will be reduced to $150 (includes both fairs). Please contact us for more information at (708) 974-5313. Sorry, no refunds will be given for cancellations or no shows.
- Payment method: Checks made payable to Moraine Valley Community College. For other payment methods, please contact us at (708) 974-5313.
- Must be recruiting for hourly, salaried or internship positions-sorry, no commission-only opportunities. Third-party recruiters must disclose the company they are recruiting on behalf of.
- Registration and special accommodations are based upon a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Job Resource Center will provide each employer with one six-foot table and two chairs, along with vouchers for two employer lunches. (Please note on your registration form if you need any additional supplies or lunches.)
- Internship opportunities will be reviewed by the internship manager to determine appropriate academic integrity and relevance.
- Please arrive on time. Employer check-in is at noon. Employer luncheon is at 12:30 p.m. in Building M, Moraine Business and Conference Center. For more information, contact us at (708) 974-5313. The fair will open its doors to the public at 2 p.m.
- NACE Guidelines: As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), Moraine Valley Community College Job Resource Center adheres to the guidelines developed by NACE for assuring open, fair, and responsible recruiting practices. The NACE Principals for Professionals Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals are available online at http://www.naceweb.org/principles.
Day of Fair Information
- Employer check-in begins at noon. Employer lunch is at 12:30 p.m. in Building M, Moraine Business and Conference Center. The doors to the fair open to the public promptly at 2 p.m. and close at 5 p.m. We ask that employers stay until close of the fair.
- Job Fair Parking Display for Employers — This will be mailed to you upon registration.
- Directions and Maps
DISCLAIMER: Moraine Valley Community College Job Resource Center reserves the right to accept only job postings and/or employers for our services, programs and events that we believe best exemplify our mission statement. Please no commission- only employers/postings and/or undisclosed third-party recruitment. Internships and interns must be approved through the Job Resource Center.