How can faculty get involved? Help students grow to the next level and learn how the Job Resource Center can help bridge the gap between academics and the world of work.
Watch our video brochure to learn more. We have a variety of avenues for you to get involved. Some of which include the following:
Learn about how your students can grow with experiential learning through real world experience.
Nontraditional Career Program
Help your students discover career opportunities that transcend gender.
The Job Resource Center offers many career related workshops and events throughout the semester. Discover how your students can benefit from these opportunities.
View our YouTube channel to discover online workshops on job search, resume writing and more.
Request a Presentation
Invite a representative from the Job Resource Center to your class.
Utilize our handouts on resumes and a variety of career related topics.
College Central Network
Encourage your students to register on CCN to view job listings and stay connected with our office.
Career Mentor Program
Would you like to be a career mentor to one of our students? Do you know of students or employers in the community who may be interested in participating? Please connect with us.
Become a Career Champion
Who is a career champion? A faculty or staff member who is passionate about connecting students to the world of work by partnering with the Job Resource Center. Here are some ways to become a career champion:
- Advertise our events, services and programs
- Participate as a volunteer at our career events
- Participate with the Internship Program
- Recruit student volunteers for our career events
- Share our job and internship postings with students
- Collaborate on career related projects
- Incorporate our workshops into your syllabus
- Become a career mentor or connect students to the program