Basic Nurse Assistant
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT
- Students must be 17 years of age.
- Students must possess a valid, U.S. Social
- Students must complete the Compass Reading
Placement Test and qualify for the RDG-091 level.
- Students must complete an Illinois State
Police Electronic Fingerprint Criminal Background Check the first week of
class. Additional fee required.
- Students must have a complete physical and
required lab tests for clinical sessions.
- Student must have health care insurance
for clinical sessions.
- Students must have CPR for Healthcare
Providers' certification. This certificate is due the
fourth week of class. Moraine Valley offers CPR for
Healthcare Provider training through the Corporate, Community and Continuing
Education Division of the College. The course number is
Students are financially responsible for the CPR training required. For more
information on CPR for Healthcare Providers, please contact Aurora Zwick,
Corporate, Community and Continuing Education, at (708) 974-5735.
- Students must purchase course textbook,
workbook, white scrub top and pants, a watch and a stethoscope.
- Course fee includes cost of lab supplies
and state certification exam application.
- Students must attend the first day of
class, all lab and clinical sessions. NO EXCEPTIONS. Absence from a lab or
clinical session will result in a student withdrawal from the course.
- Clinical sites will vary dependent upon