Moraine Valley Community College is dedicated to ensuring our students gain the knowledge and skills to meet the demands of a changing world. Take a look at our programs and distinctions, and you'll see why we are among the nation's premier two-year institutions of higher learning.
- Transfer programs—complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree
- Career programs—training opportunities in high-tech industries, business, health science, industrial technology, and public service
- Developmental Education—GED, Adult Basic Education, English as a Second Language
- Continuing education and leisure-learning opportunities—a wide variety of programs for adults and children
- Student support services dedicated to successful learning
- Career search assistance
- Online, evening, weekend, and short-term classes designed for learners with busy lifestyles
- Business and industry partnerships and customized training
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A commission of the North Central Association (The Higher Learning Commission, (800) 621-7440
- Member of the prestigious League for Innovation in the Community College
- One of 12 national Vanguard Colleges
Human Rights Statement
It is the policy of Moraine Valley Community College not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest record, military status or unfavorable military discharge, citizenship status, or other legally protected characteristics or conduct in its educational programs, activities or employment practices. Such discrimination is prohibited by Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the Educational Amendments, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974, the Age Discrimination Acts of 1974 and 1975, and other federal and state statutes and regulations. Inquiries concerning application of Title IX may be referred to the Vice President of Student Development, (708) 974-5209, 9000 W. College Pkwy., Palos Hills, IL 60465. Also see www.morainevalley.edu/humanresources/diversity.htm. Other inquiries concerning the application of other federal or state laws may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, (708) 974-5704, 9000 W. College Pkwy., Palos Hills, IL 60465.